Monday, May 18, 2009

Soccer




Whitney played soccer this spring...it was her first time since she was four. OK, so you know when your kid's on the stinky team and they aren't very good, but they're just so darn cute out there on the field it doesn't matter. Well, that was NOT the case this year! Whitney's team kicked some major hinney and Whitney is so darn good (I am fully taking resposibility for this one Tom!...after all she is half mine :)). We told her she is like a giraffe out there. Taller and skinnier than everyone (Ok that's from Tom), but so graceful! You would think she couldn't control those long wirey appendages, but she was in total control. It was so much fun to go to the games and be on the best team and cheer on the best player!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So I really have been slacking on looking at your blog...I love it. Thanks for giving my name a shot out on the pictures and I love that you took pictures of Tom's fabulous cooking. I'm sure he appreciates the dooting(sp?). I am so bumbed that I never got to see Whitney or Weston play, I guess next season.